Good-bye. Hello.

/ Monday, December 31, 2012 /
Apparently, it's the last day of the year - and... I almost forgot..! With the excitement of the holidays, birthday, engagement and all that wrapped into one, I feel like I have so much to look forward to. But, it has been... eventful, to say nonetheless. 2012, was a slow rolling start, until- of course, God reminds you, that at any which moment, anything can change. The comfort and stability that I was so accustomed to, was shattered and I once again- was forced, to remember who is in charge. Let's say, I've definitely developed, character, this year. As a person, professional, and a partner, I've learned about myself and matured, ever so abundantly. Thank you, to my loved ones who have continually supported me along the way. With marathons, firings, weddings, road trips, grandmas, hurricanes, this that and every thing else, above all, is the true love of the Lord, for in which we have been called, to share with those around us. Thank you. Love you. Cheers to 2013.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Me, Myself & Mair

Mary Kimm is an art director at a boutique advertising agency in NYC. She also regularly freelances for corporate and personal clients, bakes cupcakes, collects snowglobes (the cute, small ones!), is obsessed with sushi, and desperately longs for a french bulldog.
Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
 
Copyright © 2012 Life, Love & Ice Cream, All rights reserved