20 Days til' the Rest of My Life :)

/ Sunday, September 29, 2013 /
I must say, I haven't been keeping up with the blog entries as I would have liked. Initially, I wanted to document the entire wedding planning process; however, I came to realize, I wanted to keep a lot of things less public, and actually a surprise - for our friends and family. Nevertheless, as the date is fast approaching, and being that everything is engrained in my mind, I will be back-dating entries, so that I do have an official "log" of all the events, and decisions of the past few months :)

Well, I must say, it's 20 days away, and I'm nervously excited, or excitedly nervous? The thought that God has placed this man in my life, and now, we are to start the rest of our lives, together... is nothing but a blessing.

I pray we strive to seek the Lord, in all we do, in the decisions that we make, in all that is to come, for each other and our family. That's the least we can do, for He has brought us together. You have helped me to understand God's love, a bit more. And for this, I am grateful. Love you. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Me, Myself & Mair

Mary Kimm is an art director at a boutique advertising agency in NYC. She also regularly freelances for corporate and personal clients, bakes cupcakes, collects snowglobes (the cute, small ones!), is obsessed with sushi, and desperately longs for a french bulldog.
Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
 
Copyright © 2012 Life, Love & Ice Cream, All rights reserved