Pre-Review: Crest 3D Whitestrips

/ Sunday, September 29, 2013 /
Yesterday I got my hair did, and today, marks Day 1 of the teeth whitening. Haha. I've never actually felt I needed to get a teeth whitening treatment... however, I figure, can't hurt to be, whiter? So, we opted for the indulgence of the Crest 3D Whitestrips in Professional Effects, Advanced Seal. Target had a variety of options at a variety of price points. We went for the 30 minutes a day, 20-day supply - currently listed at $37.99. (The one step up, was the 2 hours a day, 7-day supply.)

It's unclear WHEN you are supposed to put the strips on... The directions recommend not to put them on directly after brushing.... So... a few minutes, after? (That's what I did..) The strips themselves were easy to take off their backing, and surprisingly easy to position. They had a solid, sticky but not annoying consistency. I sat around in them for about 30 minutes, and there was no particular pain or discomfort... just a weird jelly-like feeling around my teeth. I wasn't sure if I should be like swallowing spit or what, Haha. Taking them off, they were very sticky- stuck to my fingers, and suddenly I realized my teeth tasted kinda...I don't know. Chalky? Kinda odd. Tho' when I looked in the mirror... I feel like I did notice immediate results. They did look, white. (Hopefully it's not just my mind.. haha)

I have my retainer on now, so nothing out of the normal there. Anyway, we'll check back in about 10 days. I'll let you know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Me, Myself & Mair

Mary Kimm is an art director at a boutique advertising agency in NYC. She also regularly freelances for corporate and personal clients, bakes cupcakes, collects snowglobes (the cute, small ones!), is obsessed with sushi, and desperately longs for a french bulldog.
Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
 
Copyright © 2012 Life, Love & Ice Cream, All rights reserved